Pebble Beach Countdown Minus 1 Day - Happy Independence Day!!

Today is our last free day before activities start for the tournament tomorrow. Although the real golf doesn’t start until Thursday, I have some onsite training tomorrow and a volunteer reception (BTW, I also picked up another shift, so you can look for me on hole #9 Friday afternoon). In any event, we made sure to enjoy ourselves today. It turned out to be a gorgeous 4th of July - probably the warmest one either one of us could remember in quite a while. It was probably low to mid 70’s and bright sunshine - lovely. We started the day by me cooking fried egg sandwiches on our new mini gas grill - they turned out better than I expected! Then it was relax in the sun time with some games and puzzles and reading - a perfect way to spend the day. Capped off by burgers on my new favorite grill! We had picked up some burger patties at Whole Foods on our way up here. Then, after Nan doctored them up and I cooked them on the grill - we both agreed they were some of the best burgers we’ve had!! I see more grilling in my future…

Hope everyone is having a happy and safe Independence Day!!



Comments

  1. you two are definitely roughing it...total road warriors.. marine layer pretty much wiped out the fireworks here ..sadly not the explosions which totally freak out Fiona..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

USGA Senior Women’s Open - Day 3