Pebble Beach - Day 2

So, I thought I was cold yesterday - let me tell you, even after adding a whole extra layer, today was so much colder!! Of course, I also worked double shifts and I went from hole #16 which merely had a wind tunnel attached to it, to hole #9 which is on the friggin’ ocean so has its own special wind tunnel!!! Lots of great golf, and I met some great volunteers, and I’m happy to do it all over again tomorrow! Since I was on hole #9 at the end of the day, that was where half of the field finished. It was touching to see some players just make/miss the cut. Also, since we were on the last hole for some, we were worried that we would even get through the field before we lost the light - we did, but just barely! And, my laser ran out of battery for the last three groups - technology !*$^@^#%…It was nice to get back to DuEtte tonight. Since we were back so late, and still a bit frozen, we ended up having our Cup O’ Noodles Soup that we personally made at the Cup O’ Noodles factory in Japan!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USGA Senior Women’s Open - Day 3