Shamrock RV Park - Reno, NV

It is amazing how on some days, three hours of driving seems like an eternity, and other days, it seems like nothing at all. Today, was a ‘nothing at all’ day. Although, I had to wait much longer than I wanted to for my breakfast - did you hear the ‘hangry’ coming out? And, we hit the road so early that my only library opportunity wouldn’t open for another two hours after we got there - oh well. I suppose there is a point when you do have enough library cards - although, I’m not sure I’m there yet! We had booked two nights in the Shamrock RV Park just outside of Reno. Little did we know that the high would be 101 today! Luckily, we have full hook ups (read AC), and they have a pool. So, all is good. A nice time for some relaxation and planning time to see where we are headed next…



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USGA Senior Women’s Open - Day 3