Sun Outdoors - Day 2

Down day sometimes means chore day. Today was focused on laundry and we added some more air to DuEtte’s tires. They were just on the edge of being low and I wanted to top them up while we had some time. It’s a good thing, because I actually forgot how our air compressor works! I hooked everything up and hit the poser button and it roared to life only to stop and be completely silent. I thought something was wrong, so I googled it, with no luck. Then, I thought maybe the silence was a good thing and it was just waiting for me to do something. So, I tried again and actually tried to put some air in one of the tires - and, lo and behold, the compressor roared to life again!! This is why we do things on down days when we can take some time to figure it out.

We also caught up on some email with the house remodel and managed to carve out some time to relax at the beach! It was lovely in the sun with just a hint of coolness in the breeze. Then, the breeze took over and it was time to head back to camp. We spent some time looking at our route over the next couple of days and we booked another campsite for day after tomorrow - hopeful that it will be exceptionally nice…



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

USGA Senior Women’s Open - Day 3